Lolo Clutch



...because every girl needs a fold over clutch! Clutch measures 15" by 8" by 3" large as clutches go but who is complaining? Even though this clutch came out as I wanted it to originally, I have plans to tweak the design a bit...well more than a bit actually *cheeky grin* So, sadly this will be the first and last of it's kind on the GN shelf unless someone makes a custom order of course ;) But you know what they say right? A designers loss is a customers gain...what? Nobody says that? Hmmmm I could have sworn...Oh well what I am trying to say is that I will be giving this clutch away. Yaaaaay!!! Since there is already an ongoing give away here we'll just let all the terms and conditions apply abi? I will just do a quick edit of the said give away post and we'll all be good to go.

See more pictures below and let me know what you think. Remember, if you are interested in winning this Lolo clutch or the "PINK" one of these then participate in the give away here :)



Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great weekend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...